02 Day: Exploring Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Private Service
The 02 Day – Exploring the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu, is one of the most impressive tours of Cusco, combining the best places and Archaeological Sites of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Machu Picchu is one of the most enigmatic places, which in its mystery holds many secrets to be discovered. (Each one of the rooms will take a bit of your best engraved memories…). Come with us to discover the wonders that Cusco has to offer to the world. Keep in mind that you will be with the best professionals to live an unforgettable experience in your visit to the Andes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 01 night at 3-star hotel. Entrances to Machu Picchu. Hotel pickup & dropoff. Professional Tour Guide
- Train to Machu Picchu (IncaRail or PeruRail). Bus to MachuPicchu (Round trip). All Transportation
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Entrances fees on day 01 (Sacred Valley Tour). Huayna Picchu fee. Upgrade train to the Vistadome.
- Single Suplement Extra. Travel insurance. Extra night in Aguas Calientes.
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
Day 1: CUSCO – AGUAS CALIENTES
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
First, we will pick you up from your hotel at 08:00 a.m. to take you to Chinchero.
Here, we will visit its Archaeological Center and its small Colonial Church, which shows a mix of Inca and Spanish Architecture.
We will participate in a textile interpretation center, in which, they will teach the process of making Andean looms.
The next stop will be Moray and its amazing agricultural terraces that served in those times to experiment products at different high-Andean temperatures.
Then, we will descend to the Salineras de Maras, where there are more than 3,000 salt mines located in the mountain.
From there, we will go to Ollantaytambo and take the train to “Aguas Calientes”.
Upon the arrival, we will enjoy the hot springs of the place.
Duration: 9 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Golden Sunrise 3 starts hotel or similar
Day 2: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Stop At: Machu Picchu, 08680, Peru
After breakfast, we will take the buses that will take us to Machu Picchu.
Being one of the first visitors, we can enjoy the sunrise and the magnificent landscapes of the cloud forest.
Our guide will provide you with all the information of the site during 02 hours of guided tour to learn about the Historical Sanctuary in all its splendor.
Then, you will have time to tour the Sanctuary on your own.
The visit to Huayna Picchu has great views of the whole town (optional).
Return by train to Ollantaytambo, then we will take the bus to Cusco to finally drop you off at your respective hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is around Cusco City centre.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Activities in each trip are monitored continuously, with particular emphasis on compliance with the rules of prevention, control, and response to any possible eventuality. Both the public and private sectors are implementing all the necessary biosecurity protocols for our visitors
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.