4-Hour Northern Lights Mushing Experience in Rovaniemi
Our Northern Lights Husky Safari is magical because it is set in the middle of Arctic nature with almost no light pollution. So, the place is great for northern lights watching. Seeing northern lights while steering your own husky team from a sled is a unique experience itself. Moreover, the small group of max. 8 participants ensures you can truly enjoy the wilderness.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Sausage, marshmallow, cookies, and hot juice
- Winter clothes
- 6-10km husky ride
- Chance of seeing northern lights
What's excluded :
Seeing northern lights is a dream as much as sledding your own dogs is a fascinating experience. This tour is a perfect combination of both! It is the experience you will remember for the rest of your life.
Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon, and we cannot guarantee that they will show up. In any case, the night-time safari is an amazing experience, it gives you a different perspective and perhaps even brings you closer to nature. During a clear night, you can admire the moonlight reflecting on the snow and thousands of stars shining on the sky. There are not many places left on the planet, offering such a great night sky view.
You will be steering your own husky team, driving through snowy Lappish landscapes for about 40-60 minutes. We will make a stop in the middle to take photos with the dogs and hopefully of the northern lights.
We will make a fire in our cozy Kota and prepare sausages, marshmallows, cookies, and warm juice. As you warm up by the fire, you can learn about huskies and northern lights from your guide. Parpalandia is really a great place to see the northern lights, and so there is still a chance of seeing them outside of the Kota.
• Rovaniemi, Rovaniemi, Lapland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will inform you about the exact time of your pick-up by e-mail. Please be ready for the pick-up service at the reception of your accommodation or at the meeting place at least 5 minutes before the pick-up time. On special occasions, the pick-up time might change. In such case, we will contact you.If you have any questions or special requirements, do not hesitate to contact us.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.