Antalya Cruise Excursion- Aspendos Theatre and Antalya Old City Tour
We warmly welcome all Cruise Ship Passengers to the Port of Antalya, Turkey. What a better way to see and experience Antalya than to book one of our 8 Hour Aspendos Theatre and Antalya Old City Tour from Antalya Port.
If you are looking for something special and intimate without the hassle of being in a big a group then this is one of our classic private tours and includes a driver and a separate English-speaking guide who will accompany you into all attractions to provide commentary and information. As the tour is private you can do it at a leisurely pace and take in the breathtaking sites.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up transfer from Antalya Port
- Return transfer from Antalya port
- Transportation in a fully air - conditioned, non - smoking coach
- Professional English - speaking tour guides
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Guided Perge and Antalya Old City Tour
What's excluded :
- International flights
- Turkey entry visa
- Insurance: All types
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antalya, Antalya, Turkish Mediterranean Coast
Aspendos Theatre - Aspendos is known for his best-preserved theater of antiquity with seating for 15.000.Nearby stand the remains of a basilica, agora and one of the largest aqueducts in Anatolia. Antalya Old City - Kaleici is a small historic part of Antalya’s modern city, also known as the Old City of Antalya. In history it was once the sprawling modern Roman town, then the Byzantine Empire, then Seljuks, and finally the Ottoman Turkish town. The Hadrian's Gate (or Hadrianus Gate or The Three Gates is a triumphal arch which was built in the name of the Roman emperor Hadrian. Antalya's broken wonder is the Broken Minaret of the Korkut Mosque, which itself was built originally as a Roman temple in the 2nd century AD, and thus did not have a minaret at all. Hıdırlık Tower is a landmark tower of tawny stone in Antalya, Turkey, where Kaleiçi meets Karaalioglu Park. After the tour, if you would like to do some cheap shopping just tell your guide and they will happily arrange this for you.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Antalya, Turkey
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.