Auttiköngäs Waterfalls & Nature Trail
This 3.5km hike is geared towards the active traveler and contains moderate elevation gain (240m). There are metal structures along the trail. The metal stairs have wooden duckboards suitable for dog paws as well and the other metal parts in the gorge can be gone around by using a signposted optional route without metal structures.
After 2 kilometers walk you can get your breath back while enjoying a snack and hot beverage by the open fire.
Auttiköngäs is a dream-come-true destination for day trip visitors. The area´s main sight and attraction is the 16-metre-high Auttiköngäs Falls. The forest in the Auttiköngäs area is so old that it can be called primary or virgin forest. There has never been any organised logging in the area. The terrain is varying and jagged. The top of the large Könkäänvaara Hill reaches a height of 240 m, while Ispinävaara Hill at 190 m is definitely not as high but it is much steeper.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers, Guided hiking 3.5 km trail, Complimentary snacks by the open fire, Hot beverages
- Entry/Admission - Helios Tour Oy
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Helios Tour Oy, Karhunkaatajantie 15, 96100 Rovaniemi, Finland
AUTTIKÖNGÄS WATER FALLS & NATURE TRAIL 3.5KM, HALF-DAY TOUR
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up to the following places for this experience:Aakenus HotelArctic Light HotelArctic resort (Loma Vekarit)Arctic Snow Hotel (+20 euro per person for transfer)Arctic TreeHouse HotelChalet OunasvaaraCity HotelSanta Claus Holiday Village, receptionSanta Claus HotelSanta Sport HotelSanta`s Glass IglooScandic PohjanhoviScandic Polar HotelScandic RovaniemiSky HotelSokos HotelVaatunkiVartiosaari Hotel
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.