Culture capital tour
Learn about Danish culture and Art from a guide, who is an artist herself.
Enjoy spectacular views from the colourful Rooftop installation at ARoS museum.
Benefit from the attention of your friendly and passionate guide.
Get the sense of real Denmark with humour and stories that shaped the cultural background and local mentality.
Get to know main landmarks of the city in the most engaging and inspiring way.
Discover the diversity of Aarhus Art scene.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Aros Aarhus Kunstmuseum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aros Aarhus Kunstmuseum, Aros Alle 2, Aarhus 8000 Denmark
Our professional guide will introduce you to the most prominent art pieces from ARoS museum collection. You will visit Your Rainbow Panorama -spectacular rooftop walkway.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dokk1, Mindet 1, Aarhus 8000 Denmark
You will get overview of Award winning library and media centre of Aarhus
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Aarhus Theatre, Teatergaden 1, Aarhus 8000 Denmark
You will hear stories about Aarhus Theatre
Pass By: Latin Quarter, Aaboulevarden, Aarhus 8000 Denmark
Discover the oldest part of the city and the learn about the art in this neighbourhood
Stop At: Vor Frue Kirke, Vestergade 21, Aarhus 8000 Denmark
Discover the roots of Danish culture and hear about the turning point from viking age to Christianity
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Mollestien, Moellestien 50, Aarhus 8000 Denmark
Enjoy the views of most picture perfect street in Aarhus, learn about the most important ingredients of Danish happiness
Departure Point :Europaplads 3, 8000 Aarhus, Denmark
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :ARoS Aarhus Art Museum, Aros Allé 2, 8000 Aarhus, Denmark
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.