Day Trip To Karlovy Vary And St.Maurus Reliquary With Food Tasting Lunch
IMPORTANT: WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE SOLO TRAVELERS FOR THIS TRIP! MINIMUM BOOKING ARE TWO PERSONS.
After a journey of about two hours in a comfortable minibus with we will arrive in Karlovy Vary, one of the most visited Czech spa towns.
Together we will visit the town centre, with its amazing spa buildings and the most powerful spring, Vřídlo, and also the museum of the Moser Glassworks, one of the most famous glass manufacturers in Europe, founded in 1857.
After a three-course tasting lunch in a charming restaurant we will move on to the town and castle of Loket nad Ohří, a stunning little mediaeval place.
Our next stop will be something special. Have you ever heard about the Reliquary of St. Maurus? This amazing religious artefact is exhibited in Bečov Castle, and after the Czech coronation jewels is the second most important historical item in the Czech Republic
From November 1st to March 31st is Becov and Loket closed and replaced with the famous Becherovka liquere museum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to the Moser Glass museum in Karlovy Vary
- Admission to Bečov Castle
- Lunch - Three-course tasting lunch with local beer or wine or a non-alcoholic beverage in charming local restaurant.
- Bottled water - Light refreshmenton the board during the journey, non-alcoholic drinks, small snacks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Karlovy Vary
- Entry/Admission - Loket Castle
- Entry/Admission - Hrad a zamek Becov nad Teplou
What's excluded :
- Extra drinks ordered during the lunch
- Pick-up service at your hotel (8 EUR per person), drop-off at your hotel (8 EUR per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Karlovy Vary, Czechia
Karlovy Vary, one of the most visited Czech spa towns, founded as early as 1370 by the Czech emperor Charles IV, with 13 main hot springs and more than 300 smaller ones.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Loket Castle, Zamecka 67, Loket 357 33 Czech Republic
Town and castle of Loket nad Ohří, a stunning little mediaeval place. You will enjoy the unique locations which became very popular through appearing in the film Casino Royale with James Bond as 007 :)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hrad a zamek Becov nad Teplou, Nam. 5. kvetna 153, Becov nad Teplou 364 64 Czech Republic
Have you ever heard about the reliquary of St. Maurus? This amazing religious artefact is exhibited in Bečov Castle, and after the Czech coronation jewels is the second most important historical item stored in the Czech Republic
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bistro Hezky Česky, Anglická 21, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off service in Prague. This service is charged 8 EUR/person for pick up and 8 EUR/person for drop off
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum amount of travelers for this trip are two persons
- Solo travelers should contact customer service before booking this trip
- We are ready to accommodate just one person for this trip but with 100% surcharge
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In the Czech Republic is now mandatory to use the face mask only in public transport and in the interiors of buildings - except the restaurants, cafés bars etc. According to the Czech government will be the mask use completely released latest on July 1st 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.