Divine Wine & Olive Oil Tasting in Istria Private Full-day Tour
If you are looking for enjoying the Istria region in just one day then you are on the right spot. On this tour, you will be entertained with a very approachable and easy-going style by discovering the gems of the Istria peninsula.
In Rovinj, you will fall in love with this romantic city because the city does not carry the epithet of the most romantic Croatian city for no reason.
Continue your tour to the small & indescribably charming city of Vodnjan where you will visit a small family farm and enjoy wine & olive oil tasting. Moreover, our hosts will provide an exciting experience by tasting their top wines and olive oils, introduce you with the wine and olive tradition of the region.
After that, you have an option to spent some time in the city of Pula or enjoy traditional Istrian 3-course lunch. Or do both :)
Discover Istrian cities and savor some of Istria’s most celebrated wines & olive oils. Join us and enjoy the stunning landscape of Istria with the glass of wine in your hand!
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle (pick up & drop-off in Zagreb, Rijeka or Pula)
- Professional driver/guide
- Special gift for all travelers
- Unique experience
- Wine tasting (6 different wines) & olive oil tasting (3 different olive oils) with snacks
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Traditional Istrian 3-course lunch (wine, water and juice included in menu) - 25€ per person
- Personal expenses
- Roman amphiteatre in Pula entrance fee (aprox. 10€ per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rovinj, Rovinj, Istria
Enjoy the romantic and picturesque city of Rovinj by visiting its most interesting attractions as such as Church of St. Euphemia, Pignaton Square. Balbi Arch, Carera street etc.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vodnjan, Vodnjan, Istria
It's time for wine & olive oil tastings. Enjoy the savors of Istria by tasting wine & olive oil in Vodnjan. During the visit you will enjoy tastings as well visit cellars, vineyards and olive groves, as well as enter something that is typical only for Istria - Kažun (a small house that is part of the tradition of local winemaking & olive growing).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pula, Pula, Istria
Before you go to Zagreb, there is the last stop for you - the city of Pula. Here you can enjoy and enter in Pula Amphitheatre (entrance fee not included in price; approx. 10€ per person) or enjoy at the city's main square ''inhaling'' the remnants of the Roman Empire.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you from your place in Zagreb (or Rijeka & Pula).Airports
- Pleso Airport, Zagreb Croatia
- Pula Airport, Ližnjan, Valtursko polje 210, 52100, Pula, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.