Eiffel Tower Morning Tour by Elevator Optional Summit & Seine River Cruise
See Paris from the sky and choose the option of the second or Top floor , then from the Seine River on a commentary cruise for 1 hour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide for the Eiffel Tower
- Eiffel Tower Ticket Entrance
- Seine River Commentary Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Bateaux Parisiens
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Visit of the Eiffel Tower
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
See the best landmarks of Paris on a boat cruising the Seine river cruise.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :33 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: This is not a guided tour as such. Your guide will simply make some commentaries in English. The rest of the tour is self-guided.
- The ticket has a specific time/date and gives you access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the summit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Free for children under 3 (buggies not allowed)
- Pets not allowed
- Latecomers will not access the Eiffel Tower.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled start time
- For security reasons, the Eiffel Tower reserves the right to verify the contents of clients' bags and, if deemed necessary, confiscate any items considered dangerous (knives, glass bottles, bottle openers, alcohol). Confiscated items will not be returned to their owners.
- For technical or security reasons, the management of the site reserves the right to modify the itinerary of the tour without offering a refund or an alternative date.
- The top of the tower may be closed in the event of bad weather
- The service provider cannot be held responsible for waiting times caused by a large number of visitors or due to technical problems which can cause the tour to be modified on the day of the visit. No refund is possible in these circumstances.
- Your cruise ticket can be used at any time and day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- You will acquire the entry ticket to the Eiffel and Cruise Seine directly from the guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.