Explore Pompeii's Ruins with your Private Archaeologist
Jump in this adventure, go back in time to 79 AD! See the streets and buildings that witnessed the rise of the Roman Empire. Amidst this perfectly preserved city (thanks to the erupt of Vesuvius) discover the highlights of this wonderful ancient city through the eyes of an Archaeologist.
While walking through the Pompeii roads you will be able to have a taste of what the daily life use to be thanks to the theaters, temples and even six bathing complexes.
During the tour, you'll see the high quality of life these Romans used to live, along with the innovations created far ahead of their time.
•The ticket to enter the ruins is not included:
(16 euro per adult, free for under 18 years old, 9 euro for Europeans 18 to 24 y.o.)
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 2 Hours Guided Tour of Pompeii
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee (16 euro per adult, free for under 18 years old, 9 euro for Europeans 18 to 24 y.o.)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
A marvelous throw-back walk around the ancient city of Pompeii, the Roman city that was covered of lava in 79 AD.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Porta Marina Inferiore, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.