Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Half Day Tour Included Camel Ride From Cairo
Private guided half day tour to the great Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Visit the legendary Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Included camel ride.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private tour.
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water.
- 30 minutes camel ride.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Food and drinks.
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at 9.00 am, to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza, you will star your tour there in the front of the pyramid of the king Cheops which is One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome, then you see the pyramid of the king Chephren and the pyramid of the king Mykerinus. then from the best place at the Giza plateau you will see a panoramic view to all the three pyramids together and where you will start your camel ride.
Then to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king.
After that you will move to see the great Giza Sphinx which is lies At the foot of the Pyramids, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren it was discovered in 1912. At the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
• Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from any hotel, hostel or private home located in Cairo or Giza City.Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.