Grand Day Trip around Copenhagen
See the attractions outside Copenhagen. The only tour that not only includes the royal castles but also visits the former capital, Roskilde. You see a lot more than on the other tours. You also get a more personal experience because we operate in small groups of 16 people or less. Knowledgeable and English speaking guide.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in the center of Copenhagen
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small group size (no more than 16 people - usually less)
- English speaking and knowledgeable guide
- Entry/Admission - Roskilde Domkirke
- Entry/Admission - Viking Ship Museum
- Entry/Admission - Frederiksborg Castle
- Entry/Admission - Kronborg Slot
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You pay for what you order at a nice local café
- In the months November to March - It will solely be a photostop outside the Roskilde Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roskilde Domkirke, Domkirkestraede 10, Roskilde 4000 Denmark
See the largest cathedral in Denmark, which is also the cathedral in Northern Europe where the larges number of royals are burried.
In the months November to March - It will solely be a photostop outside the Roskilde Cathedral
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Viking Ship Museum, Vindeboder 12, Roskilde 4000 Denmark
Explore the stories of the vikings and early Danish history.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Frederiksborg Castle, Frederiksborg Slot 10, Hillerod, Hilleroed Municipality 3400 Denmark
You will get time to explore Frederiksborg Castle on your own. Tickets are included. The 2h and 15 minutes are including a lunch stop. You decide how much time you wish spending seeing the castle, and how much time you wish to spend with the lunch.
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Stop At: Kronborg Slot, Kronborg 2 C, Helsingoer 3000 Denmark
Explore Hamlet´s Castle, Kronborg. You will be provided with its place in Danish history and get the story of the castle´s role in Shakespeare´s Hamlet
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Coach parking Tivoli Copenhagen, H. C. Andersens Blvd. 26, 1553 København, Denmark
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer a hotel pickup from most hotels in the centre of Copenhagen. The pickup will be before the start of the tour. Please contact the tour operator to arrange the pickup. Unfortunately we cannot meet you at the hotels close to the airport such as Crowne Plaza and AC Bella Sky. Certain hotels which are located within a few minutes' walk of the starting point are also not included. You are very welcome to contact us to inquire about specific hotels.Your bus for the day is a plain white mini-bus.If you have any doubts regarding your pickup please feel free to call the tour operator, Hamlet Tours, at +4530700667.PLEASE NOTE: The tour will involve a lot of walking and steep stairs. As the historic sights are not equipped for accessibility, the tour is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or for people having difficulties with long distances of walking.Ports
- Oceankaj Cruise Pier
- Langelinie Cruise Pier
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is unfortunately NOT suited for people with mobility problems. There is a lot of walking and steep stairs
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Participants are required to present proof of either being fully vaccinated or a negative COVID19 test no more than 3 days old. The guides are vaccinated. Masks are required while on the bus but not while inside the castles that are very large and spacious.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.