Grand Inner City Tour of Copenhagen
A guide will show you all that is must-see in our city. As we go in small groups, the tour is personal and relaxed and you see a lot more than you see on a hop-on hop-off or larger group tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from hotels in the center of Copenhagen only. You must contact us to arrange it)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small group size (no more than 16 people - usually less)
- English speaking and knowledgeable guide who will introduce you to Copenhagen.
- Entry/Admission - Christiansborg Slot
- Entry/Admission - Stromma Danmark
- Entry/Admission - Rosenborg Castle
What's excluded :
- Lunch (you pay for what you order at a nice local caf
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Christiansborg Slot, Prins Joergens Gaard 1, Copenhagen 1218 Denmark
We visit the beautiful reception rooms at Christiansborg Palace still used today by the Danish royal family.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amalienborg palace square, Copenhagen 1257 Denmark
Architectural gem and home of the Danish queen, this is an outside visit to the palace square.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Copenhagen King's Square, Kongens Nytorv Holmenskanal, Copenhagen 1050 Denmark
Central square in Copenhagen with view of the Royal Theater.
Stop At: Nyhavn, Kobenhavn K, Copenhagen 1051 Denmark
Catch the canal tour at this colourful and lively old part of town.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Stromma Danmark, Nyhavn 3, 1051 København, Denmark
Join the popular one hour canal tour around Copenhagen with a specialised guide onboard.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: The Little Mermaid, Langelinie, Copenhagen 2100 Denmark
Get a waterside view of the Little Mermaid from onboard the canal boat.
Pass By: Copenhagen Stock Exchange, Slotsholmsgade 8, Copenhagen 5700 Denmark
Noticeable Renaissance building in the city center.
Pass By: Copenhagen Opera House, Ekvipagemestervej 10, Copenhagen 1438 Denmark
See the Opera House from the waterside on the canal tour.
Stop At: Rosenborg Castle, Oster Voldgade 4A, Copenhagen 1350 Denmark
Lovely Renaissance palace in the city center and home of the Crown Jewels
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Coach parking Tivoli Copenhagen, H. C. Andersens Blvd. 26, 1553 København, Denmark
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer a hotel pickup from most hotels in the centre of Copenhagen. The pickup will be before the start of the tour. Please contact the tour operator to arrange the pickup. Unfortunately we cannot meet you at the hotels close to the airport such as Crowne Plaza and AC Bella Sky. Certain hotels which are located within a few minutes' walk of the starting point are also not included. You are very welcome to contact us to inquire about specific hotels.Your bus for the day is a plain white mini-bus.If you have any doubts regarding your pickup please feel free to call the tour operator, Hamlet Tours, at +4530700667.PLEASE NOTE: The tour will involve a lot of walking and steep stairs. As the historic sights are not equipped for accessibility, the tour is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or for people having difficulties with long distances of walking.Ports
- Oceankaj Cruise Pier
- Langelinie Cruise Pier
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Unfortunately, the tour is NOT suited for people with mobility problems. There are steep stairs and a lot of walking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Participants are required to present proof of either being fully vaccinated or a negative COVID19 test no more than 3 days old. The guides are vaccinated. Masks are required while on the bus but not while inside the castles that are very large and spacious.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.