Half day tour to Nairobi National Park
Wide open grass plains and backdrop of the city scrapers, scattered acacia bush play host to a wide variety of wildlife including the endangered black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes and diverse birdlife with over 400 species recorded. Visitors can enjoy the park’s picnic sites, three campsites and the walking trails for hikers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
What's excluded :
- Visit: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
Animals include buffalo, giraffe, lion, leopard, baboon, zebra, wildebeest and cheetah---100 mammal species.
400 migratory and endemic bird species.
Departure Point :Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :11/1/2020 - 7/26/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.