Horse Riding to Sarangkot, Pony trek in Pokhara to Sarangkot
Horse Riding to Sarangkot exploring the Pokhara Valley the old way. The mode of transportation was animals in Pokhara not so long ago. Pony ride from Pokhara and to the Himalayan vantage point 'Sarangkot' offers you just that and imagine how life was then. You will ride past typical rural houses, rows of rolling hills and spectacular mountains view which gets nearer and nearer as you approach Sarangkot hill. As you reach the hill top, enjoy magnificent view of the bustling Pokhara down below and the surrounding mountains. Pony ride certainly lets you enjoy the natural beauty of Pokhara and like say driving when things just whizz past you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One pony with Ponyman for the hiking
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Mineral Water
- Private car drive back to Pokhara
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Early in the morning after breakfast, meet your guide and horseman at the lakeside ares then start the ride towards Sarangkot. En-route you will pass along small rural houses, tea shops, rolling hills and great mountain panorama. Approaching the Sarangkot hill, the mountain panorama gets bigger and bigger and better. Upon reaching the top, enjoy the spectacular Himalayan panorama and the Pokhara city down below. Sarangkot is the popular Himalayan view-point to spot greatest Mountain View including the southern side of the Pokhara town and Few Lake. The ride will take about 4 hours. Afterwards, drive back to Pokhara and drop-off at your hotel.
• Pokhara Museum, Pokhara Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from inside the Pokhara city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Paper or Mobile vouchers accepted
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.