Horseback Riding Cali - Adventure in the beautiful landscape of the Valley
If you’re one for adventure tourism and nature, our horseback excursion will delight you.
Live an unforgettable experience on our Cali Horseback Riding tour, while enjoying the most beautiful landscapes of the west Andes mountain range, all while galloping through the valley flatlands, crossing rivers and dashing through the sugar-cane plantations. With this tour, you will also spot stunning birds and numerous species of plants and trees that thrive in this fertile ecosystem.
Horseback riding in Cali is one of the most entertaining and fun ways to explore the open fields offered by the rural area of Cali. We have horses and guides to suit all riding abilities, so you can rest assured that you will have a great time, whether it is your first time, or you are an experienced rider. This excursion doubles as a relaxing day trip for animal and nature lovers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local bilingual guide.
- Pick Up (Only in city center or near)
- Horse matched to your level of experience.
- 2 hours of horseback riding.
- Insurance and medical assistance.
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional)
- Additional transfers.
- Additional food and drinks.
- Drop Off (Tour finishes in San Antonio)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jamundi, Jamundi, Valle del Cauca Department
Discover the beautiful natural environment of Cali with a horse ride of approximately 2 hours, touring the beautiful sugar cane fields and admiring the mountains of the Andes. Your trained guides will give you the best horse to suit your interests and level of experience. the route offer incredible views and a safe and enjoyable experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Hotel Intercontinental Cali, Av. Colombia ## 2-72, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
2: Hotel NH Cali Royal, Cra. 100b ## 11A-99, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring original passport or ID.
- Take comfortable shoes adequate for hiking.
- In a small bag: Cap, sunglasses, sunblock, mosquito repellent and a bottle of water.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Each traveler must make mandatory use of a face mask or mask, they must also maintain their body distance and wash their hands frequently or every time they make contact with external elements.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.