Horseback Riding Temple of the Moom in Cusco
This is a horseback ride along the Sacred route to the temple of the moon that will take you to know wonderful places located very close to the city, these archaeological sites are: Temple of the Moon (Quillarumiyoc) and Chacan Mountain is a small town full of agriculture, during the walk you can see crops of corn, potatoes, barley, caves and together with our guide we can appreciate and thoroughly know each of these interesting sites. finally, we will return to Cusco by bus.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Safety helmet.
- Pick up from hotel.
- Professional guide
- Horse riding
- Round trip transportation.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Extra expenses.
We will pick you up from the hotel where you will be staying, where you will receive some information before starting the tour. We will travel about 30 minutes along the way. You will be able to appreciate typical rural homes and settlements with traditional clothing from Cusco. You will also see crops like corn, potatoes, wheat. We will start with the town of Chacan where we will see the rainbow that forms from a small cascade of sunlight. After this point of visit we will cross the cave, following the path to the Temple of Quillarumiyoc. We will explore this Inca temple and its caves. The approximate time of the tour is 4 hours to more, starting the tour at 9:00 a.m. and ending at 1:00 p.m., ending in a tour we will cross the fields where we will leave the horses to board the bus that will transport us to your hotel in Cusco.
• Templo de la Luna, Cusco Peru
• Q'enqo, Cusco Peru
• Statue of Christ, Cusco Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Máximum weight 90 kilos.
- Minimum age to do the tour from 8 years to 50.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.