Kasbah Ait BenHaddou Day Trip from Marrakech including Camel Ride
Early start from Marrakech at 8h00 , drive over the Tizi Tichka in the Atlas Mountain passing by many villages and stop to take photos of the Fabulous valleys .
Arrive to Ait BanHaddou village , go for short walk to discover the Kasbah and learn lots of it , from the top we will have great view on the valley of Ounila.
Camel ride for short time and then go to Ourazazat to visit the Fil making place( Moroccan Hollywood) Or drive along the Ounila valley to visit the Telouet Kasbah and get back to Marrakech to Arrive by 18h00 or 19h00
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Lunch will be served in local restaurant
- Local Guide
- Camel Ride
- Entry/Admission - Trekking in Morocco Atlas
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trekking in Morocco Atlas, Poste Asni 42152, Marrakech Morocco، Marrakech 42152, Morocco
Full Day trip from Marrakech to the south of Morocco ,over the Atlas MountainTizi Tichka , Visit The UNESCO-listed Kasbah Ait Benhaddou is one of Morocco’s most impressive historic landmarks.
Visit the Moroccan Hollywood in Ouarzazat.
Ride camels in Ait benhaddou and take short walk around .
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from where you stay in Marrakech , so please send us the name of the place .
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.