Lake Argyle Best of Lake Argyle Cruise Departing Lake Argyle
This tour is the best (and only) way to experience the full length of Lake Argyle. It includes all the highlights from our Sunset Magic trip & much more. Travel over 120km from the Rugged North to the Southern Reaches.
Take a gander through the binoculars (provided by us, welcome to bring your own) for an up-close look at the many different species of birds and other wildlife including wallabies and crocodiles.
Stop on a remote island to fossick for the intriguing Zebra Rock, with its perfect stripes & spots that can appear to be painted on, unique to Lake Argyle.
We’ll cruise past the submerged site of ‘Argyle Downs’, the Durack Family’s Homestead, while listening to stories about the pioneering families & how they began the pastoral industry in the East Kimberley.
We’ll enjoy the changing colours reflecting across the lake near Monsmont Island, the best spot on the Lake for sunset! Enjoy afternoon tea before stopping for a refreshing swim with complimentary beer/wine/champagne.
What's included :
- Fresh Local Melons
- Soft Drink/Juice
- Cold Water
- Sunset Drinks
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Lake Argyle
What's excluded :
Stop At: Lake Argyle, Western Australia 6743 Australia
Experience all that Lake Argyle has to offer on the only cruise to tour the whole length of Lake Argyle.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :1: 3001 Lake Argyle Rd, Lake Argyle WA 6743, Australia
2: Lake Argyle Resort, Lot 525 Lake Argyle Rd, Lake Argyle WA 6743, Australia
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise of any dietary requirements
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers