Layover Trip from Cairo Airport to Giza Pyramids, Sakkara, Dahshur Pyramids,
Cairo Layover tour from Cairo airport and enjoy a Visit to Sakkara step pyramid the first pyramid was built in the history, Dahshure where the first true pyramid was built and the great Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Visit the legendry Sphinx and the Valley Temple, The ancient capital Memphis, and Bazaar.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Private tour.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water.
- Cairo airport Park fees.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Food and drinks.
- At 7.00 am your tour guide will pick you up from Cairo airport, he will wait you outside the arrival hall holding a sign in your name to start your tour to Sakkara, the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djosser the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
Continue your tour to visit Dahshure where the first true pyramid was built by king Senefru the founder of the Fourth dynasty and you will visit the bent pyramid and the red pyramid.
Then to Memphis; which was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom and is considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt and see the Statue of Ramses II.
After that enjoy an excursion to The great Pyramids of Giza, you will star your tour there in the front of the pyramid of the king Cheops which is One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome, then you see the pyramid of the king Chephren and the pyramid of the king Mykerinus. then from the best place at the Giza plateau you will see a panoramic view to all the three pyramids together. After that you will move to see the great Giza Sphinx which is lies At the foot of the Pyramids, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren it was discovered in 1912.
Continue your Cairo Layover Tours by a Visit to Old Bazaar of Khan Khalili where it`s a market place for the foreigners coming from many different places to sell their own products on it during Islamic empires time here in Egypt, but right now it become a touristic place which has a lot of shops selling the Egyptian souvenirs and also has a lot of coffee shops where you can take a rest on it after that lovely tour. At the end of your tour you will be escorted back to Cairo airport.
Departure Point :
Our tour guide will pick you up from Cairo airport exit door, holding a sign with your name.
AirportsCairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :Cairo International Airport, Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, EgyptCairo, Cairo Governorate, EgyptGiza District, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.