LDS Tour to Chichen Itza Mayan ruins (Minimum 4 people)
Our LDS tours are designed to bring the Book of Mormon to life. Our tour guides will not only provide an in-depth and detailed discussion of the history and symbolism of the ruins but most importantly, explain how they correlate to passages and teachings from the scriptures. Learn about the latest theories and research that place Mesoamerica as the top candidate for the setting of the Book of Mormon.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Delicious Yucatan cuisine buffet: Cochinita Pibil (Yucatan pulled pork). Yucatecan grilled chicken, beef fajitas, rice, beans, salad, and 1 soda included. (breakfast not included)
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cenote Swimming Activity
- Professional LDS Guide
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
What's excluded :
- Video Camera fee at Chichen Itza
- Lockers and Life vests
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Visit the ruins with an LDS perspective and learn about the correlation between the Mayan culture and the Book of Mormon. See the Kulkulkan castle, the Temple of the Thousand Columns, the Tzompantli, the ball court, and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
Enjoy a delicious meal at a Yucatan cuisine buffet and swim in a natural sinkhole with fresh water.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is at client's Hotel Front Lobby or Tours/Activites drop-off area(if applicable). Upon reconfirmation, the client must send Hotel information and room number to schedule pick-up. The pick-up time may vary depending on logistics and location of hotel. The client will receive their exact pick-up time 1-day prior to departure.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/1/2021 - 1/31/2022
Monday: 07:00 AM - 08:30 AM Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 08:30 AM Friday: 07:00 AM - 08:30 AM Saturday: 07:00 AM - 08:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.