London by Yourself with Private Chauffer by Business Car
Enjoy London by yourself !!
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our
Business Car Mercedes Benz E class.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore London with ease with this private 9-hour chauffeured car service. Hop aboard your car at London City Center or from your hotel then spin through the city streets with a private driver
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle: Business Car MB E Class
- Bottled water
- Hotel/city center pickup and drop off
- Pick up: Maximum waiting time included 20 minutes
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Business Car Mercedes Benz E class.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore London with ease with this private 9-hour chauffeured car service. Hop aboard at London City or Leith Cruise Port or from your hotel then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of London such as Brighton coastal town or Cambridge Town. You and group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Brighton: One of England's most popular coastal towns and is affectionately known as 'London-by-the-Sea'. Its broad shingle beach is backed by amusement arcades and Regency-era buildings. The town is also known for its nightlife, arts scene, shopping and festivals.
• Cambridge: The town is known for its impressive historic architecture and acclaimed university, situated on the River Cam in eastern England. University museums have exhibits on archaeology and anthropology, polar exploration, the history of science and zoology.
• Oxford: More than 10 million people visit the historic beauty and charm city. The architecture of its 38 colleges in the city’s medieval center led poet Matthew Arnold to nickname it the 'City of Dreaming Spires'.
• Windsor: Windsor is a town on the River Thames in southeast England, just west of London. It has long been synonymous with royalty, with royal connections dating back more than 1,000 years. It’s home to Windsor Castle, a residence of the British Royal Family.
• Legoland Windsor: This is the perfect place to go with the whole family! It is a child-orientated theme park and resort in Windsor, Berkshire in England, themed around the Lego toy system.
Departure Point :
Meet your Chauffeur at your Hotel's Arrival Hall. 20 minutes of waiting time included.
OtherLondon, London, England
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/16/2020 - 7/26/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :London, London, England
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.