Louvre Museum Skip the Line Access Guided Tour with Venus de Milo & Mona Lisa
Take a small group or a private (depending on the option you choose) walking tour of the Louvre Museum in Paris and jump the queue by booking ahead. This skip the line tour helps you explore the collection of paintings, sculpture, and architecture with an expert local guide. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 25 people on this small group walking tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide. Upgrade your ticket for a private tour exclusive to just your group.
This tour was specifically designed to highlight the most famous works of the Louvre Museum. Entering the Louvre through the original Medieval structure from the 12th century, join your guide on a journey from one breathtaking gallery to the next as you travel through time visiting works from 450 BCE through to the 1800s.
per adult from
What's included :
- An Art Historian English Guide
- Audio Headsets
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Semi Private or Private Tour (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Skip the line and see all the Louvre Museum’s must-see attractions alongside under-appreciated treasures. From the legendary ‘Mona Lisa’ to the imposing ‘Winged Victory’, your passionate guide will reveal subtle details about the Louvre’s most well-known masterpieces. Then, venture deeper into the museum, to take in the best of the rest, including pieces from the golden age of French Romanticism. After the tour, you’re free to stay as long as you like to continue exploring.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, Place du Carrousel, 75001 Paris France
Meeting place prior to start the tour
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, Arc de triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Louvres, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only very small bags are allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that parties of 7 or more people may be split in different groups on the day of the tour at the meeting point.
- We may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the venue.
- All visitors over the age of 11 will be required to wear a mask in the museum, please make sure to bring your own mask to the meeting point or access will be denied. Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided at both entrances to disinfect hands and must be used before entering the building. Social distancing rules and preventive measures must be respected in the museum.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is specifically crafted to respect safety measures and social distancing. Wearing masks is mandatory inside the museum for all visitors from the age of 11.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.