Mai Chau 2 Day Excursion ( Private Tour)
Situated in a magnificent valley 150 km Northwest of Hanoi.
Mai Chau is a collection of villages, farms and huts spread out through a green large valley, home to the white Thai minority, said to be distantly related to tribes in Thailand, Laos and China
Walking across the beautiful valley through the rice fields and trekking to minority villages will create you an enjoyable day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private car, English speaking guide, home-stay permit & lunch, dinner.
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Mai Chau Lodge
What's excluded :
Day 1: Day 01: Hanoi – Mai Chau (L,D)
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Day 01: Hanoi – Mai Chau
- 07h30 pick up at your hotel for a land drive towards Hoa Binh province. Throughout green fields of tapioca, sugar cane to terrace paddies of the arrival of Lac village of the white Thai minority.
- After lunch, we take a roundabout walk or biking from Lac village throughout Na Fon – Ban Nhot – Pieng Phung Na Meo – Van village of the white Thai minority (3 hours)
- Sunset time is time for you to independently stroll on pleasant lanes, here you probably see women weaving on looms under or inside their houses and shop their traditional style clothing for your home souvenir.
- Tonight, you will have a unique opportunity to learn more about their daily life and culture.
- Dinner and Overnight with the white Thai Minority on silt house.
Included Services: Private car, English speaking guide, home-stay permit & lunch, dinner.
Duration: 24 minutes
Accommodation included: Overnight with the white Thai Minority on silt house
Day 2: Day 2: Mai Chau – Hanoi
Stop At: Mai Chau Lodge, Chiềng Châu, Mai Châu District, Hoa Binh, Vietnam
Day 2: Mai Chau – Hanoi
- After breakfast, we drive further 15km from Mai Chau then take a small boat to cross the Ma river and then we will trek and visit the local minority village of the H’mong people located by the river bank. this village is touched by no tourist up to now. So we can find their original culture and custom and costumes
- Return to Mai Chau for lunch.
- After lunch drive back to Hanoi
Included Services: Private car, tour guide, entrance fee, breakfast, lunch and ferry
Duration: 10 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PICK UP AT YOUR HOTEL IN HANOI
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.