Malmø Tour - Crossing the Bridge to Sweden
Malmø Tours - Cross the Bridge to Malmø With guiding on the bus, time on your own in the City, and an optional at the Øresund Bridge. Explore old and new buidings or take advantage of the competitive Prices.
As we travel through Malmo's suburbs, we tell the city's story from the first settlements in the Stone Age, through the city's incorporation into Sweden and up to the present day's Region Skane. We drive past Malmohus, which is Malmo's Castle and dates back to the 1500s. You can do a filmed shot on your phone here, where you can pan from Malmohus, 180 degrees and then at the end of the shot, you see the Turning Torso, Malmo's skyscraper and Sweden's tallest inhabited building. We drop everyone at Stor Torget, Malmo's largest square, which dates back to the 1530s.
!!! PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR PASSPORT !!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Journey over the Øresund Bridge between Denmark and Sweden
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malmo City Hall, Stortorget 3, Malmo 211 22 Sweden
With Time on Your own ! Explore old and new buildings or take adventage of the competitive Prices
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Oresund Bridge, E20, Malmo 216 30 Sweden
Photo-stop at the Øresund Bridge.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Banegårdspladsen 2, 1570 København, Denmark
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Grab poles and seat backs in the bus/van are regularly cleaned at each stop.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.