Pachacamac and Barranco Tour
On this tour to Pachacamac, we will appreciate its temples that were visited by crowds of pilgrims 'cause great Andean rituals were celebrated in this place. Pachacamac was an accurate oracle capable of predicting the future and controlling the movements of the earth. The word Pachacamac means "soul of the earth, the one who animates the world". The ancient Peruvians believed that a single movement of their head would cause earthquakes. He could not be looked directly in the eyes, and even his priests entered the room with their backs. The cult of Pachacamac was the center of all coastal religion.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- All transportation
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Barranco
- Entry/Admission - Pachacamac
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Any other service not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
We will begin the tour with the pick-up at your hotel, starting the tour in the District of Barranco known as one of the Bohemian neighborhoods of Lima.
We can observe the chapel, its church, the "Bajada de Baños", the Bridge of Sighs. Also appreciate houses of the eighteenth century
On the way we will go through chorrillos, a district with a lot of history where we can appreciate the Villa swamps, a protected natural area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pachacamac, Autopista Antigua Panamericana Sur km 31 Close to Lurin, Lima 16 Peru
Then we will begin the visit to the Pachacamac Sanctuary, considered one of the largest with 465 hectares in which we will visit the museum of the site: Temple of the Sun, most imposing construction, Temple of the Moon or Acllahuasi (mamaconas), the Old temple which is the oldest construction, painted temple of the Wari era, Tauri Chumpi palace where the last local governor stayed, Palaces Set, Pilgrims' Square, etc.
Finally we will return to the hotel
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers around Lima city center and drop them off in the same place we picked them up (Depending on the location of your hotel: Miraflores, Lince, San Isidro, Surquillo, San Borja, Pueblo Libre, Cercado de Lima, and the Rímac).
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Activities in each trip are monitored continuously, with particular emphasis on compliance with the rules of prevention, control, and response to any possible eventuality. Both the public and private sectors are implementing all the necessary biosecurity protocols for our visitors
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.