Pacific Horseback Ride on Beach and Sand Dunes with Viña del Mar City Tour
Experience an amazing 3-hour horseback ride on the beach and sand dunes with stunning panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Andes and then visit Chile’s Garden City of Viña del Mar!
- 9-Hour Private Tour
- Free Pick-up and Drop-off from any Hotel, Airbnb, and Residence in Santiago
- Free Airport Pick-up or Drop-off on Tour Day
- Professional & Multilingual Guide
- Modern & Comfortable Van
- 3-hour Horseback Ride on Beach and Sand Dunes
- Private City Tour of Chile's "Garden City" of Viña del Mar
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Horseback Ride & Equipment
- Bottled water
- Digital Photographs
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mantagua, Concón, Valparaíso, Chile
This is a fun day trip on the Pacific Coast that goes beyond sightseeing! We will venture to the town of Mantagua for a 3-hour horseback ride along the beach and nearby Ritoque Sand Dunes, crossing little streams from the Aconcagua River which empty here into the Pacific Ocean after flowing all the way from Mount Aconcagua in the Andes, the highest peak in the Western Hemisphere.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vina del Mar, Vina del Mar, Valparaiso Region
After the horseback ride, we drive along the coast to Concón, known for its seaside restaurants and surf shops. We pass by the impressive Concón Sand Dunes where we will have panoramic views of Valparaiso Harbor. The tour continues through the popular beach town of Reñaca where on most days we will spot sea lions lying on the coastal rocks. We then drive to Viña del Mar, Chile’s “Garden City,” where you will see the city’s landmarks, including the Flower Clock and Casino, a “Moai” statue from Easter Island, as well as the city’s pristine beaches.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up from any location in SantiagoAirports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The order of sites visited may vary.
- The minimum age for the horseback ride is 12 years old. The maximum individual weight is 100 kilos (220 lbs).
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be others joining you on the horseback ride, which is beyond our control.
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing in compliance with the U.N. World Health Organization’s Guidelines to Restart Tourism (25 May 2020). You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing. You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.