Perth Swan River Dinner Cruise
Enjoy dinner on the water with this 2.5 hour Swan River cruise in Perth. Admire views of the tranquil waterfront as the city lights up for the night, and feast on a gourmet buffet with roast beef, chicken, lasagna and more. Sip Australian wine, beer, soft drinks, tea and coffee, and listen to music while you glide along the river.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Wine, beer and soft drinks
- Tea and coffee
- Live entertainment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cocktails from the bar (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Captain Cook Cruises, Pier No. 3 Barrack St A quick boat ride to Fremantle for a 4. 5 hour Walking tour, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Check in for your cruise on Pier 3, Barrack St Jetty (Captain Cook Cruises office) and board your vessel to commence the evening.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Enjoy a 2.5 hour scenic cruise on the Swan River, seeing the skyline of Perth and surrounding attractions.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking; the buffet includes gluten-free and dairy-free items
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices. We will continue to monitor and maintain these practices in accordance with the health advice to ensure we maintain these to the highest standards. Number of passengers per vessel has been capped for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.