Pokhara Full day Private Sightseeing Tour
This 6-7 hour Pokhara sightseeing tour takes you to the prominent tourist attractions inside the Pokhara City. Pokhara, the beautiful lakeside town in Nepal, has a so many amazing places to visit such as Davis fall, Gupteshor Cave, Tibetan Refugee Camp, World peace Stupa, International Mountain museum, Bindabashini Temple, Suspension Bridge and the nearby Sarangkot, the popular Himalayan viewpoint. City of Pokhara also offers spectacular Himalayan views of the mountains like Annapurna region, namely Machhapuchhre and the Annapurna range that features snow-capped peaks. Join this exciting sightseeing tour to see what it's all about.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private guide
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Pokhara Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pokhara Museum, Pokhara Nepal
You will be picked up from hotel in Pokhara at 5am then drive to Sarangkot, the popular Himalayan viewpoint. From Sarangkot, witness the most glorious sunrise over the Himalaya, with the first rays of the sun hitting the snow-capped peaks, transforming the mountains into a golden brown color.
Afterwards, drive back to Pokhara for breakfast and go for the sightseeing around the city. You will visit many interesting locations like the Bindabasini temple- a Hindu temple atop a hill, Gupteshwor cave with Lord Shiva Lingam deep inside the cave, Davis Falls- an amazing falls fed by Fewa Lake and falls to the deep rocky gorge, and Tibetan Refugee Camp, World peace Stupa, International Mountain museum, Suspension Bridge. Concluding the sightseeing, you shall be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from inside the Pokhara city
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.