Prague Czech Beer Walking Tour with Guide, Authentic Pub Culture Experience
Did you know that beer is known as Czech bread?
Did you know that the average daily consumption of beer per capita in the Czech Republic is 0.5 liters?
Did you know that in the Czech Republic we have over 50,000 pubs with beer taps?
Did you know that the oldest pub in Prague, pub U Fleku was founded in 1499?
Join our educated guides for an authentic pub culture experience and get to know both the pivo and the people of Prague on a deeper level.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - The tour includes visits to three restaurants, each stop including a complimentary beer.
- Entry/Admission - Staroměstská radnice
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Staroměstská radnice, Staroměstské nám. 1/3, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
The tour includes visits to three restaurants, each stop including a complimentary beer.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Na Příkopě 957, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting Point is Na Příkopě 23, Praha 1. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes early. Latecomers will not be reimbursed.If you chose to be picked up from your hotel, our staff will pick you up at the hotel's reception desk at 17:40
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.