Premium Full day Tour to Osorno Volcano and Petrohue in Puerto Varas
Join us to explore the Osorno volcano. On the way, pass by typical wooden churches, Chilean farm houses and the town of Ensenada. Drive through a thick forest of mostly native Coigües to reach Chile’s oldest National Park. Visit the waterfalls of Petrohué and hike a short trail through native forests. We will get back to the car and drive on heading to the slopes of the Osorno Volcano where we will make a short hike over lava fields and enjoy the impressive view over the Lake Llanquihue.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Saltos del Petrohue
- Entry/Admission - Volcan Osorno
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: In Puerto Varas, Santa Rosa 132, Puerto Varas 5555000 Chile
Pick-up at your hotel in Puerto Varas to explore the Osorno volcano.
Stop At: Saltos del Petrohue, Ruta 225 Km 64 Parque Nacional Vicente Pérez Rosales, Puerto Varas Chile
Our first stop within this park will be the waterfalls of Petrohué. We will hike a short trail through native forests.
The Petrohué waterfalls are located 50 kilometers from Puerto Varas, within the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park. It is characterized by its waterfalls surrounded by the Valdivian forest.
The waterfall is on a lava base that came from the Osorno volcano. This flow of water increases considerably in winter due to rain and maintains its emerald color throughout the year due to Lake Todos los Santos.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Volcan Osorno, Ruta V-555 Vicente Perez Rosales National Park, Puerto Montt Chile
Osorno volcano is a glacier-covered stratovolcano in southern Chile, rising above Todos los Santos and Llanquihué lakes.
It is one of the most active volcanoes of Chile.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Lago Llanquihue, Puerto Varas Chile
Be amazed by the beauty and calm of Llanquihue Lake, an ideal destination to stretch your legs on lengthy walks, breathe fresh air and rest by its calm waters.
Pass By: Lago Todos Los Santos, Ruta 225 Km 66 Petrohué, Puerto Varas Chile
The Emerald Lake, as it is also known to this place, has glacial origin and is located in the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park. It has an exuberant vegetation composed of ulmos, olivillos and coigües, and marine species such as salmon and trout ideal for the practice of recreational fishing
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-Up at centrally located hotels in Puerto Varas. We will inform exact pick-up time to passenger via message. NOTE: We need a minimum of 2 people to operate this tour.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.