Private Boat Excursion into The Archipelago of Tammisaari
The most beautiful sight of Western-Uusimaa is Tammisaari Archipelago National Park , which is almost unreachable without a boat of your own. This archipelago consists of 1300 islands! Your guide Matti will take you to experience the nature and atmosphere of the archipelago.
You get to feel the breeze of sea wind, admire the rugged nature of the rocky islands and the open sea. You will get a chance to experience the old Jussarö Island with its history filled with mining and army base, or visit the nature walk in Älgö Island and the fishing estate in Rödjan Also Modermagan island is possible to visit..
During the archipelago tour we will drive along the narrow island routes with varying degrees of speed. We admire the genuine nature with various kinds of birds, old fishing facilities, fences, as well as the archipelago of modern construction. If we are in luck, we can even see a seal rise to the surface in the vicinity of the boat or the white-tailed eagle soar above the boat.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Boat transport
- Entry/Admission - Guide-Matti
- Entry/Admission - Ekenas Archipelago National Park
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guide-Matti, Ketunkolo, Tammisaari, Raseborg Municipality 10620 Finland
Beautiful Arhipelago nature, birds, rocky islands, history, sea
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Ekenas Archipelago National Park, Raseborg, Raseborg Municipality - Finland
Beautiful archipelago, islands, birds, nature.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Ab Alba i Ekenäs, Stallöreninkatu 1, 10600 Ekenäs, Finland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- When making a booking, please inform the local supplier of the preferred time of departure
- A maximum of 2 people per booking summer 2020 because of covid-19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- When fishing, only two fishermen allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- You have to be in good heath, no contacts with corona exposure
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- I take only 2 persons on board during the summer 2020 to keep the distances.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.