Private customs tour to Mougin, Grasse, St Paul de Vence from Cannes
Come and enjoy a day filled with experiences. You will visit Cannes, famous for its annual film festival, the wonderful sandy beaches. The kilometer-long seaside promenade, La Croisette, and all the luxurious boutiques. Antibes with its famous market that has almost everything you could wish for. Luxury yachts and narrow alleys to stroll around. Grasse is known as the capital of perfume. it is a wonderful little town dating back several hundred years ago. Take a walk around in the old city, as well as a visit for any of the well-known museums/factories that manufacture soaps, perfumes, and much more. Mougins a small village perched on a high hill, full of beautiful buildings and nice cafes and restaurants. Mougins is also known for a wide selection of beautiful art.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This pleasant excursion begins with a pick you up at the agreed location. Then you can just relax and enjoy the day's events. We take you to a medieval village called Antibes. A fantastic little village where you are greeted by beautiful old buildings, a well-stocked market with everything you can imagine like, fish, vegetables, honey, lavender, spices and much more.You will also visit one of Europe's largest boat harbor. Here are crowded together some of Europe's most expensive yachts in the turquoise water. If you are interested in art, you can visit the Picasso museum. Furthermore, when we are ready to continue, we take you to Cannes where it is hold one of the biggest festival in the world every year in May, The famous film festival. Cannes is both luxury and glamor with many boutiques selling well-known brand-name. A wonderful promenade by the beach where you can take a moment for just a relax and have a look at all people who is enjoying the sun and the area. After this visit by the seaside we continue to the countryside to get to Grasse, the capital of perfume. A wonderful place in the mountains, the air is fresh and the flowers grow well here. It is precisely because of that Grasse is known as the capital of perfume. Here you will have time to visit the city's perfume factory, you are guided in how to make perfume, soap and much more. We also visit the old city and its nice atmosphere. Just enjoy. Mougins next, is a nice little medieval village high up on a hill. Here food is really good, you find restaurants and cafés with talented chefs here. It is very pleasant to wander around the small and narrow streets, which are filled with boutiques and galleries.
Departure Point :Departure location, as decided in your booking. Please let us know where you wish to be picked up. Port, hotel or other location.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :As decided in the booking
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.