Private Day Tour to an Argentinian Estancia
One of Argentina's most impressive industries has been agriculture and cattle raising. In this 9-hour tour you will get to know the history and the insights of these two combined. Visit an Estancia, South American equivalent of a ranch/farm, and take in the culture of the Pampas. Taste the authentic gaucho barbeque (with Gluten free, vegan and vegetarian options), presence a folklore show and ride a majestic pampean horse. With pick up and drop off at your hotel or lodging place, this will be an unique option to enjoy the Pampas landscapes.
We are granted by the safe travel seal of World Travel & Tourism Council.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live entertainment
- Professional Guide
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Entry/Admission - Estancia El Ombu de Areco
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Antonio de Areco, San Antonio de Areco, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estancia El Ombu de Areco, RP 31, cuartel VI, Villa Lia, Buenos Aires San Antonio de Areco Argentina
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and Drop off at any hotel or apartment centrally located in Buenos Aires.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/7/2020 - 7/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a kid-friendly tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.