Private Day Trip to French Riviera with Port Pickup and Transport
In this full day private tour, visit the best French Riviera places. First to Antibes where you will see the renown boat harbor, Port Vauban. Then head towards glamorous Cannes and have a walk on the boulevard de la Croisette, take a picture while standing on the red carpet by the Film Festival Palace,.Then moving to Nice where you can stroll on the Promenade des Anglais along the blue sea. Go to Monaco to admire at the Prince's Palace, the old town and the Formula1 track. Finally end your journey in the medieval perched village of Eze.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- After being picked up at Villefranche port of cruise terminal in the morning you will take the French Riviera roads towards your first destination: the medieval village Antibes, where you will see one of the world's most renowned boat harbor, Port Vauban. Here you will find everything from small boats to some of the largest yachts ever built. See the wonderful market which is held every day except on Mondays with its various products: spices, vegetables, cheese, candy, seafood, flowers, perfume essences and much more. Admire the beautiful church, as well as a museum which contains many art pieces made by Picasso.
Continue your journey to Cannes, renowned for its beautiful sandy beaches, its walk: La Croisette and its exclusive boutiques and restaurants. Become a celebrity when posing on the red carpet in front of Cannes Film Festival Palace.
Move on to Nice and walk on the famous Promenade des Anglais. Explore the old town, with its lovely flower, fish and seafood market. Stroll around the narrow shopping streets. Why not enjoying a coffee in the sun. Observe the old buildings such as the Opera or the Palais de Justice.
Your next stop is the glamorous Monaco and Monte Carlo where you can see the castle where the Prince of Monaco and his family live, the large white cathedral or the Maritime Museum where Cousteau used to work. With you guide, you will take a tour on the Formula1 race track. Lastly, visit Monte Carlo with its Casino and the Café de Paris.
Finally, end your tour in the medieval village of Eze, located on the top of a hill. Stroll in the winding pedestrian streets. Walk up to the top where you will find the remains of the castle, which is now an exotic garden.
Next to Eze, your guide will take you for a guided visit at the famous Fragonard perfume factory where you will learn about the perfume making process before driving you back to Villefranche port of cruise terminal.
Departure Point :Villefranche port, cruise terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.