Private Full-Day Surfing and Wine Tour from Santiago
Hit the waves on this fun surfing experience at Playa Boca in Concón. You will receive personalized instruction and then have freestyle time. Then we head to trendy “Bodegas RE” for a winery tour and tasting. The “RE” is for rebirth, reinvention, and rejuvenation!
- Free Pick-up and Drop-off from any Hotel, Airbnb, and Residence in Santiago
- Free Airport Pick-up or Drop-off on Tour Day
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transportation
- Multilingual Guide
- Surfing Lessons
- Bottled Water
- Surfing Equipment and Wetsuits
- Wine Tour and "Revelation" Wine Tasting at Bodegas RE Vineyard
- Digital Photographs
- Entry/Admission - Bodegas RE
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Concon, Concon, Valparaiso Region
You will begin your day with a hotel pick up and then sit back and relax as we drive for 2 hours through the Coastal Mountains to the seaside town of Concon. Change into the wet suits provided and you are ready for a surfing lesson. The class includes a warm up exercise and on-land practice for 30 minutes as well as in-water practice for 1-hour. The class is available for basic and intermediate levels of surfing and led by local surfing instructors. After the lesson, you will have another hour for “freestyle” surfing and to just have fun!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bodegas RE, Camino a lo Ovalle km 1.3, Casablanca 2480298 Chile
When finished, we will stop for lunch (not included) at a nearby restaurant before heading to the Casablanca Valley where we will stop at Bodegas RE Vineyard for a wine tour and tasting. Bodegas RE is a small family vineyard. They create wine with a unique concept, which consists of recreating, reinventing and revealing beauty, complexity, structure, and innovation. The owners keep the traditions of their ancestors and create noble wines in clay jars to show that they can create wines of excellence combining these ancient procedures with current knowledge of viticulture and oenology. The “RE” stands for “Rebirth”, “Reinvention” and “Rejuvenation” – exactly how you will feel after this fun day in the surf!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up from any location in SantiagoAirports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The order of sites visited may vary.
- The minimum age for surfing is 12 years old.
- Please bring a bathing suit, towel, and sunscreen for the surfing.
- Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be others joining you in the surfing lesson and at the vineyard, which is beyond our control.
- This tour is available daily, weather permitting, except on national holidays when Bodegas RE is closed.
- An alternative vineyard will be visited if Bodegas RE does not have availability on the date selected.
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing in compliance with the U.N. World Health Organization’s Guidelines to Restart Tourism (25 May 2020). You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing. You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.