Private Full-Day Tour: Algarrobo, Isla Negra, and Casas del Bosque Vineyard
A relaxing day out of the city. Visit Nobel Prize Poet Pablo Neruda´s Museum House in Isla Negra and then head to Algarrobo and see one of the largest artificial lagoons in the world before ending the day at Casas del Bosque Vineyard for a wine tasting!
- 10-Hour Private Tour
- Free Pick-up and Drop-off from any Hotel, Airbnb, and Residence in Santiago
- Free Airport Pick-up or Drop-off on Tour Day
- Professional & Multilingual Guide
- See one of the world's largest artificial lagoons
- Pablo Neruda Museum House in Isla Negra
- Wine Tour and Tasting at Casas del Bosque Vineyard
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Bottled water
- Entrance to Pablo Neruda Museum House
- Winery Tour and Aromas Wine Tasting at Casas del Bosque Vineyard
- Digital Photographs
- Entry/Admission - Isla Negra Museum House
- Entry/Admission - Vina Casas del Bosque
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuity for guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Negra Museum House, Poeta Neruda s/n El Quisco, Isla Negra Chile
On this tour you will experience the best of Chile’s wine vineyards, the Pacific Coast, and countryside. After your hotel pick up we will travel to the colorful seaside town of Isla Negra and the museum home of Nobel Prize poet Pablo Neruda who built his house overlooking the Pacific Ocean to resemble the interior of a ship, filled with seashells, momentos, and treasures from the sea. Gain fascinating insight into Neruda’s eccentric life and works.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Algarrobo, Algarrobo, Valparaiso Region
Afterwards, we will continue our drive along the coastline to the resort town of Algarrobo. After lunch (not included), we will stop by San Alfonso Resort and see the largest artificial lagoon in Chile. At the time of its completion in 2006, it won a Guinness World Record as the largest swimming pool in the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vina Casas del Bosque, Hijuela 2. Ex Fundo Santa Rosa Valle de Casablanca, Casablanca Chile
Then, we continue to the Casablanca Valley and stop at the organic Casas del Bosque Vineyard for a tour and wine tasting before returning to Santiago.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up from any location in SantiagoAirports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- The order of sites visited may vary.
- Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be other visitors at the Pablo Neruda Museum and vineyard joining you, which is beyond our control.
- This tour is not available on Mondays due to the Pablo Neruda Museum in Isla Negra being closed. It is also not available on national holidays due to the vineyard being closed.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- An alternative vineyard will be visited if Casas del Bosque does not have availability on the date selected.
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing in compliance with the U.N. World Health Organization’s Guidelines to Restart Tourism (25 May 2020). You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing. You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.