PRIVATE Guided Atlas Mountains & 4Valleys & Water Falls Day trip from Marrakech
This private day trip takes you to discover and the best part of the Atlas Mountain, visit locals and enoy local meals made by local Families .
Learn about the local culture .
Visit the waterfalls of Armed .
Ride Camels if needed .
Visit Local women in Kik plateau .
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch served in local house prepared by local Family.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Camels ride if needed
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trekking in Morocco Atlas, Poste Asni 42152, Marrakech Morocco، Marrakech 42152, Morocco
Drive along the Amezmiz valley , Passing by many villages , dam of Lala Takerkoust , an optional camel ride on the way .
Visit the Local villlages in Kik Plateau and get inside local house where we will meet local women making local craft and have some mint tea with them and will have explaination about what the do .
The day continue via Asni , stop for photo of the valley including Richard branson Kasbah .
Hiking in Imlil valley passing by Arghen village , Achain and visit the Armed Waterfalls getting great view n the Atlas Mountains .
Lunch will be served in local house preaped by local family .
After lunch , drive back via Tahnaout and get to Marrakech by 17:00
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our travellers from their acommodation in Marrakech .
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.