Private half Day Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay and San Pedro Market
Visit with us all the archaeological sites closest to Cusco: Sacsayhuman,Qenko, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay in a half day tour which allow you know about the mysterious Inca’s arquitecture. Finishing in San Pedro market to enjoy the wide variety of products, and what better opportunity to see the daily life of the people of the city as if they were a local resident, listening to the Inca's language: The Quechua, pronounced correctly.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transportation
- Private tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrances fees.
- Entry/Admission - Waman Adventures
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waman Adventures, Cusco 08002 Peru
After picking you up from your hotel, our Tour will start in Sacsayhuaman, one of the emblematic buildings of the Inca Empire (just a few minutes from the center of the city and a UNESCO World Heritage Site) built by the Inca Pachacutec in the 15th Century. It is a vast fortress built from huge stones; how they were transported and worked is still a mystery. It has been calculated that what we see today is only twenty percent of the original structure, because when the Spanish arrived they used its stones for new buildings such as the cathedral. Continuing with our tour we’ll visit Qenko, which is considered as an underground chamber where it supposed processes of mummifications were made. In the same route, we’ll visit Puca Pucara, a large fortress which name means red fortress and is taken from the red granite that was used in its construction and furthermore the site of Tambomachay with its complex system of channels which carry water through a set of terraces until the flow is divided and falls over two small cascades. To end our tour we will return to Cusco to visit the traditional San Pedro Market and enjoy the history, variety of products like crafs, local fruits, vegetables and breads as well as the warm hospitality offered by locals to people alike.
Places that will be visited:
• Puca Pucara
• San Pedro Market.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick ups from the Cusco city centre
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.