Private Half Day Tour To Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Included Camel Ride and Lunch
Have a private half-day tour to the most famous attraction in Cairo with a private tour guide to visit the great Giza pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. The Sphinx, the Valley Temple including camel ride and Lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private tour.
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water.
- 30 minutes camel ride.
- Lunch at local Egyptian restaurant.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
At 9.00 am (can be before or after according to your request) your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza, One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome. After that your tour guide will take you to the best location in Giza plateau to start your spectacular camel ride, For half an hour your camel ride where you will be to enjoy with the clear weather and the amazing view of the great pyramids where you feel like you are taking the time machine that will take you hundred of years back. at the end of your camel ride your tour guide will be waiting you over looking to the great Giza Sphinx which was located at the foot of the Pyramids, the statue of the Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren it was discovered in 1912. Next to the sphinx you will visit the valley temple which was built to mummify the body of the king after his death. At the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
• Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from any hotel, hostel or private home located in Cairo or Giza City.Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.