Private Maipo Valley Boutique Wine Tour: Haras de Pirque and Aquitania Vineyards
Enjoy a fun, relaxing day visiting two boutique vineyards in the Maipo Valley for wine tours and tastings. A perfect tour to avoid the crowds at the larger production vineyards!
- 7-Hour Private Tour
- Free Pick-up and Drop-off from any Hotel, Airbnb, and Residence in Santiago
- Free Airport Pick-up or Drop-off on Tour Day
- Professional & Multilingual Guide
- Modern & Comfortable Van
- Two Wine Tours & Tastings
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Bottled water
- Winery Tour and Traditional Wine Tasting at Haras de Pirque
- Winery Tour and Reserve Wine Tasting at Aquitania Vineyard
- Digital Photographs
- Entry/Admission - Vina Haras de Pirque
- Entry/Admission - Vina Aquitania
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vina Haras de Pirque, Camino Macul s/n, Pirque 9480000 Chile
The Maipo Valley is the closest Chilean wine region to Santiago. It is a historic wine-producing region and the birthplace of the Chilean wine industry with vines growing there for the past 150 years. Come join us for an enjoyable day and visit the boutique wineries of Aquitania and Haras de Pirque. Relax in their gardens, enjoy their wine, the wonderful flowers, and marvelous views. Both vineyards are located near downtown Santiago at the foothills of the Andes Mountains in the Maipo River Valley. First stop, Haras de Pirque. The visit starts on the main terrace of the wine cellar where the beautiful valley of Pirque and the majestic Andes Mountains can be appreciated. Moving inside the horse-shoe shaped cellar, visitors get to know the winemaking and barrel aging process, followed by a tasting of three wines – Albaclara Sauvignon Blanc, Reserva de Propiedad and Hussonet Cabernet Sauvignon Gran Reserva in their memorable tasting room.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vina Aquitania, Avenida Consistorial 5090 Penalolen, Santiago 7940781 Chile
Then, we visit Aquitania, also located at the foot of the Andes. They focus on producing high-quality wines in limited quantities. Visitors have the opportunity to observe the entire process of wine production, where modern equipment is used and traditional craftsmanship, such as the manual labeling of bottles. The tour begins at the lookout of the winery, where you have a panoramic view of the vineyard. This is followed by a close-up look at the vines to appreciate their state depending on the season. The tour continues with a visit to the wine cellar, barrel room, bottle storage room and labeling sector. The tour ends with a tasting of their Reserve wines. A perfect day away from the crowded, large production vineyards!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up from any location in SantiagoAirports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- The order of sites visited may vary.
- Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be other visitors at the vineyards joining you on the winery tours and tastings, which is beyond our control.
- This tour is available daily, except on national holidays when the vineyards are closed.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Aquitania is closed on Saturdays and Sundays. We will visit another vineyard as an alternative on these days.
- Alternative vineyards will be visited if either Haras de Pirque or Aquitania do not have availability on the date selected.
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing in compliance with the U.N. World Health Organization’s Guidelines to Restart Tourism (25 May 2020). You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing. You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.