Private Ranua Zoo Half-Day Tour from Rovaniemi
Did you know that there are about 50 different wild animal species and 200 different individuals at the Ranua Wildlife Park? All the animals live within spacious fencing along the 2,8 km (1.7 miles) park trail in the middle of the surrounding forest wilderness. In the winter you can visit the Husky Park and in the summer the Domestic Animal Park also. This private half-day trip takes you to see these fascinating creatures and includes return transfers from your Rovaniemi hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Ranua Zoo
What's excluded :
- Visit the world's northernmost zoo on this private 5-hour small or large group tour, starting with a morning pickup from your Rovaniemi hotel. When you are in the park you feel like you are in different part of the world as you can now see many of the animals living in the arctic areas all in one place.
Ranua Wildlife Park and nearby areas give you the opportunity to see the exotic animals throughout the year. The park is open every day of the year and the changing seasons bring their own additional dimension to the life in the park.
Most of the trail is built on wooden footbridges and duckboards and it's easy to travel providing an unhampered view into the animal fencing. In the winter you may like to have a sled to help traveling with the children and in the summer pushchairs are available.
At the open fire stops and lean-to's (a type of simple structure originally added to an existing building with the rafters "leaning" against another wall). Along the trail you can enjoy your own snacks and sandwiches.
Departure Point :From your Rovaniemi accommodation
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :The tour returns to your Rovaniemi accommodation
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Carisa Travel Group OY (LTD)