Private shore excursion from Monaco Monte-Carlo : Full day Eastern French Riviera (8 hours)
Departure from the pier of Monaco / Monte-Carlo : Saint-Paul de Vence, Nice, Eze village, Monaco / Monte-Carlo.
Your driver-guide will welcome you at the pier with a luxury top range 8 seater A/C van.
Get the best of the French Riviera from the port of the Principality of Monaco, you will enjoy the highlights of the region during this 8 hours private tour.
Since it's a private tour you can also reorganize the itinerary as per your wishes.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Light refreshments
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monte-Carlo, Monte-Carlo
Immediate departure to Saint-Paul de Vence. The second most visited village of France. Walk on the town's medieval walls and through its narrow streets to enjoy all the art galleries and boutiques. Many painters and actors have decided to live here because of the artistic atmosphere. Then go on to the city of Nice along the "Promenade des Anglais" and its popular beach to end up in the old town of Nice built from the 13th century, free time to enjoy the flower and farmer market. So picturesque ! Your next stop will be the typical medieval village of Eze, perched on top of a hill overlooking the sea (1200 feet above the sea). Walk to the top where a garden setting view point overlooks the mediterranean sea. Continue to the Principality of Monaco. Visit the old city of Monaco, with the Palace of the Prince and the cathedral where Prince Rainier and Princess Grace got married. Drive one lap of the world famous Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit to reach Monte-Carlo and the famous Grand Casino, so chic and glamour !
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can collect you at the Pier of Monaco / Monte-CarloYour driver-guide will meet you holding a sign with your name on it.Airports
- Monaco Heliport, Fontvieille Monaco
- Monaco Yacht Club, Quai Louis II, 98000, Monaco
- Casino de Monte-Carlo, Place du Casino, 98000 Monaco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel if you want to enter the Casino in Monte-Carlo
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by RIVIERA PREMIUM TOUR