Private shore excursion from Monaco Monte-Carlo : Half day Eastern French Riviera (6 hours)
Departure from the pier of Monaco / Monte-Carlo : Nice, Eze village, La Turbie, Monaco / Monte-Carlo.
Your driver-guide will welcome you at the pier with a luxury top range 8 seater A/C van.
Get the best of the French Riviera from the port of the Principality of Monaco, you will enjoy the highlights of the region during this 6 hours private tour.
Since it's a private tour you can also reorganize the itinerary as per your wishes.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Light refreshments
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monte-Carlo, Monte-Carlo
- From Monaco drive along the beautiful coast line to the city Of Nice (Basse Corniche / Lower Corniche Road). Picture stop on the way.
- Nice : enjoy the local way of life, the Italian history background, the flower and farmer market in the Old Town of Nice, the famous Sea front "La Promenade des Anglais"
- Eze village : free time to wander around the narrow streets of the medieval village perched 1200 above the seas
- Monaco old town : free time in the old town to see the Prince Palace, the Cathedral and enjoy the boutiques
- Monte-Carlo : time to stroll around on the Casino square to enjoy the chic and luxurious atmosphere
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up in any location in the Principality of Monaco, hotels, private address, Pier of MonacoAirports
- Monaco Heliport, Fontvieille Monaco
- Port of Monaco / Monte-Carlo
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel if you want to enter the Casino in Monte-Carlo
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by RIVIERA PREMIUM TOUR