Private shore excursion from Monaco Monte-Carlo : Half day Western French Riviera (6 hours)
Departure from the pier of Monaco / Monte-Carlo : Nice, Saint-Paul de Vence, Eze village.
Your driver-guide will welcome you at the pier with a luxury top range 8 seater A/C van.
Get the best of the French Riviera from the port of the Principality of Monaco, you will enjoy the highlights of the region during this 6 hours private tour.
Since it's a private tour you can also reorganize the itinerary as per your wishes.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Light refreshments
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monte-Carlo, Monte-Carlo
Leaving the Principality of Monaco, drive to France along the Lower Corniche road which hugs the terrific rocky coast line to the city of Nice, the famous "Promenade des Anglais" and its popular beach and end up in the old town of Nice built from the 13th century, free time to enjoy the flower and farmer market, a must see !.
Then keep driving the coast line line to Saint-Paul de Vence. The second most visited village of France. Walk on the town's medieval walls and through its narrow main street to enjoy all the art galleries and boutiques. Many painters and actors have decided to live here because of the artistic atmosphere.
Next stop is Eze village : visit this typical medieval village made up of narrow lanes and stone buildings. Eze clings to the cliffs over 1200 feet (400 meters) above the sea. Walk to the top of the hill where a garden setting view point overlooks the sea.
Drive back to the Principality of Monaco by the middle Corniche road.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up in any location in the Principality of Monaco, hotels, private address, Pier of MonacoAirports
- Monaco Heliport, Fontvieille Monaco
- Monaco Yacht Club, Quai Louis II, 98000, Monaco
- Casino de Monte-Carlo, Place du Casino, 98000 Monaco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel if you want to enter the Casino in Monte-Carlo
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by RIVIERA PREMIUM TOUR