Quad Bike Adventure To Agafay Desert & Takerkoust Lake In Marrakech
During this half day quad biking tour from Marrakech in the desert of Agafay, you will enjoy quad tour adventure on the rocky and desert plains between wadis and off-roads through the berber villages in the foothills of the high atlas mountains. Explore the surrounding Berber villages while enjoying the beautiful landscapes of the High Atlas/
• New Yamaha Bikes with experienced guide
• Transfer to and from your hotel in Marrakech
• Full day adventure in the Agafay desert
• Moroccan pancakes and mint tea offered
• Necessary equipment (gloves, helmets, cheichs, glasses ...)
• Supervision and assistance by professional guides.
• Gasoline and Gasoil
• Mineral water is included during the quad circuit
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and return from your Hotel/Riad
- English - Speaking driver/guide
- A guided quad tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Animate your stay in Marrakech by booking a full day guided quad bike from your hotel in Marrakech.
Let yourself be surprised by this adventure in the heart of the desert of Marrakech, the desert of Agafay isone of the best destination to enjoy a lifetime journey of quad biking out of the bustle and hustle of Marrakech.
A guided half day quad tour on the rocky and desert plains between wadis and off-roads through the berber villages in the foothills of the high atlas mountains. Explore the surrounding Berber villages while enjoying the beautiful landscapes of the High Atlas.
Halfway, visit an authentic Berber village for a discovery of authentic lifestyle and traditional home-stay. Hospitality welcome; mint tea and Moroccan pancakes offered. Stop for taking photos in the desert for the snow picks of Toubkal Mountains without forgetting the magnificent panoramas of the High Atlas.
Departure Point :Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 14 and under
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.