Sarangkot Sunrise tour from Pokhara
Sarangkot is the popular Himalayan viewpoint located just 6 kilometers from the Pokhara City and within 45 minutes drive. Sunrise over the Himalayas from Sarangkot is most spectacular with tourists and locals flocking at the break of dawn to witness this panorama. Annapurna Massif, Fishtail Mountain, Dhaulagiri range, and Manaslu are the mountains closely visible from Sarangkot hilltop including the Pokhara City, Few Lake. Start your day with this quick tour at the break of the dawn and within a matter of about 3 hours you will be back at your hotel to catch up with your breakfast.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private guide
- Mineral water
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Sarangkot is the popular Himalayan viewpoint for sunrise and sunset views located closer to the Pokhara City.
Duration: 1 day 21 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up/drop from inside the Pokhara City.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.