Semi-private tour to Comares and La Zorrilla, 2 hidden jewels in Eastern Málaga
Firstly we will take you to la Zorrilla, a tiny beautiful hamlet that was abandoned for decades and now is an oasis of calm with very beautiful houses, where we will do a 40 minutes stop.
After the visit to La Zorrilla you will visit Comares, one of the highest villages in the area, where the views are breathtaking. Once there we will have a coffee and start our guided tour through the beautiful and narrow streets of this white village. Comares is a village with a very interesting Moorish history and you will learn about its past and visit the most beautiful corners.
I assure you that you will fall in love with Comares, it s a very unknown white village but one of the most beautiful ones in Spain and, the beauty of this village surprises all the visitors.
After discovering Comares, we will have a delicious lunch in a local restaurant and you will have the chance to drink a coffee afterwards while enjoying the stunning views of Comares before we will come back home.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided tour in Comares of 1,5 hours with licensed guide
- Visit to the hidden village La Zorrilla
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Velez-Malaga, Velez-Malaga, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
We will pay a visit to the beautiful hamlet La Zorrilla, it was abandoned for decades and now is a peaceful and lovely place.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Comares, Comares, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
We will drive you to Comares, one of the highest villages in the area, where the views are breathtaking. Once there, we will start on the Arabic Arch, where we will start our guided tour. I will guide you through the beautiful and narrow streets of this white village. Comares is a village with a very interesting Moorish history and you will learn about its past. You will be amazed during the whole tour by the views of this beautiful white village.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please get in touch with us one day before of your tour in order to confirm you your exact pick up time. We guarantee pick-up and drop-off service on the customers' accommodations from Nerja to Torre del Mar. Other pick-up points must be discussed.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.