Sightseeing Day Tour In Kathmandu
Kathmandu Sightseeing tour is cultural tour of the Kathmandu City. You will visit several cultural, historical and religious sites in Kathmandu. During the tour, you will preciously visit four UNESCO World Heritage Sites. These are Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath 'Monkey Temple, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath. Kathmandu Durbar Square is the ancient palace of the Kings in earlier times. It has several temples, shrines, palaces. Swayambhunath is a Buddhist Stupa located atop hill. One can have panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley from here. Due to lots of monkey residing at it's forested area, tourist popularly call it as 'Monkey Temple'. Pashupatinath is the most scared Hindu temple of Lord Shiva. It is located at the banks of holy Bagmati River. One can also notice Hindu funeral ritual on it's banks. Nearby Pashupatinath is the Boudhanth. It's the biggest Buddhist Stupa inside the Kathmandu Valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English speaking city guide.
- Transportation by A/C private vehicle.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off to/from sightseeing points.
- Mineral water during the sightseeing.
- All local and government taxes.
What's excluded :
- Monuments entrance fees (Approx US$ 25 per person - Need to pay at the entrance of each monuments)
- Lunch, Drinks, Photography etc.
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Kathmandu Durbar Square is the ancient seat of royalty with old palaces, temples, shrines. (Some part being restored due to earthquake)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
Swayambhunath is a Buddhist Stupa located atop hill providing Kathmandu Valley view and also popularly known as 'Monkey temple'.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Pashupatinath is the Hindu temple of Lord Shiva located at the holy Bagmati River.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Boudhanath is the biggest Buddhist Stupa inside the Kathmandu Valley located closer to Pashupatinath Temple.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from inside the Kathmandu City.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dust Mask (Recommended).
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Kindly note some of the monuments are damaged due to Earthquake of 2015.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Entrance fees in Nepali rupees can be paid at the site approx.US$25 per person for all nationalities except Indian nationals.
- Entrance fees in Nepali rupees can be paid at the site approx.US$3 per person for all Indian nationals.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.