Skip the Line: SEA LIFE Helsinki Entrance Ticket
Dive into underwater adventure at SEA LIFE Helsinki! Your basic entrance ticket includes the entrance to the centre, transporting you into the amazing underwater world. With your ticket you can explore SEA LIFE with your own pace and participate on free fish feedings throughout the day. Be wowed by beautiful and fascinating creatures of the deep sea and prepare for astonishingly close views.
per adult from
What's included :
- Staff on-site
- Hourly fish feedings
- Entry/Admission - SEA LIFE Helsinki
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the site to the local machine
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Visit: SEA LIFE Helsinki, Tivolitie 10, Helsinki 00510 Finland
Come and see SEA LIFE Helsinki aquarium located near Helsinki city center. With the ticket you get an entrance to the center and get to explore the SEA LIFE at your own pace. Get to know the lovely creatures that live here, such as a Zebra shark Sweetie, sea bass Mikko and many others!
To add an interesting extra value to your visit, you can purchase a guided tour (to be purchased in advance, sold separately) or Behind-the-Scenes -tour (to be purchased on site).
Throughout the day you can also participate on exciting fish feedings and special activities aimed for kids. The feedings happen every hour and it's highly recommended for the visitors to participate on at least two different feedings during the stay. Feedings will be held by the centre's professional staff and after the feeding you have time to ask questions and get to know the unique creatures living in the centre even better.
Departure Point :SEA LIFE Helsinki, Tivolitie 10, Helsinki 00510 Finland
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant age up until 2 years old
- Child rate applies between ages 3-14
- Wheelchair accessible (not accessible: optional Behind-the-Scenes -tour)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.