Skip-the-Line Versailles Palace & Gardens from Paris with Optional Fountain Show
There’s only one way to visit the extravagant Palace of Versailles: in style. All tours, access and roundtrip train transfers are included, so all you have to do is enjoy your travel through time on this one-of-a-kind tour developed for you. Explore the Grand Apartments and State Rooms, the famous Hall of Mirrors and Gardens in a tour designed for refined tastes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Skip the Line Access to the Palace of Versailles
- Escorted train travel from central Paris and roundtrip train ticket
- Small group of 25 people or less
- Expert-English Guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Le Jardin de Versailles
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
The Palace of Versailles in true royal fashion. As your guide shows you around a carefully curated selection of the palace’s 700 rooms, you’ll hear stories of the Sun King, Louis XIV, his successors, their queens, mistresses, and courtiers – including Marie Antoinette and other notable figures. Versailles had its heyday in the 17th and 18th centuries, when the Sun King elevated Louis XIII’s humble hunting lodge into the official seat of the French court – and 300 years later, the palace has lost little of its glamorous excess.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
The Gardens of the Palace of Versailles were designed by master gardener André Le Nôtre and court painter Charles le Brun, not as a respite from the palace, but as an extension of it – with every bit as much opulence (and intrigue) as the interior. Depending on the day, your tour of the Gardens may include the Musical Fountain Show (where fountains dance in perfect time to classical music) or Musical Gardens (where music accompanies your tour through the idyllic glades).
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Invalides (Métro), 107 Rue de l'Université, 75007 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note we provide pick up and drop off only from hotels located in Paris. Make sure you contact our customer care, at least 48hours before departure, by phone 0033 1 70371426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise exact pick up/drop off location.
Return Detail :Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.